Friday 11 September 2009

F.I.R. Live in Macau 09’ 飛兒樂團第十行星澳門威尼斯人演唱會 (飞儿乐团第十行星澳门威尼斯人演唱会)

Trio of Star - Video
* Taiwanese band F.I.R., along with Ricky Hui and Hong Kong’s celebrated performer Adam Cheng


Photobucket

Taiwanese rock trio F.I.R. (Faye, Ian and Real) burst onto the music scene with their hit song “Lydia” - the theme song for the popular Taiwanese television series – The Outsiders, in 2004. F.I.R. have been huge hits not just in Taiwan, but all across Asia.

Date : Saturday, 7st November 2009

Time : 8pm

Venue : CotaiArena™

Ticket Price : MOP$600, MOP$400, MOP$200

Language : Chinese

Book Tickets : Click Here


台灣搖滾樂團F.I.R.飛兒樂團分別由三位成員主音阿飛(Faye)、鍵盤手Ian及吉他手阿沁(Real) 組成。 在2004初出道時, 即憑主唱台灣偶像劇《斗魚》的主題曲“Lydia”而一炮而紅。 其豐富多元的音樂特色使飛兒樂團成功沖出台灣, 成為亞洲華語樂壇備受觸目的人氣樂隊。

日期 : 11月7日星期六

時間 : 晚上 8 時正

地點 : 威尼斯人綜合館

價格 : 澳門幣$600, $400, $200

語言 : 中文

訂購門票 : Click Here

0 Comments: