Thursday 4 March 2010

Kelly Clarkson - All I ever wanted tour at Venetian Macau - Kelly Clarkson 演唱會澳門威尼斯人站 (Kelly Clarkson演唱会澳门威尼斯人站)

Photobucket

Now a certified pop sensation, Clarkson has sold more than 20 million albums since her debut in 2002. The US #1 ‘All I Ever Wanted’ is her most recent album, and she will perform all of her hits in Macau from Since You’ve Been Gone, Because of You and My Life Would Suck Without You, to a few surprises such as covers from the likes of Kings of Leon and Patsy Cline to the White Stripes.

Date : Saturday, 8th May, 2010

Time : 8pm

Venue : CotaiArena™

Ticket Price : MOP$800, MOP$600, MOP$400

Language : English

Book Tickets : Click Here


Kelly Clarkson自贏得比賽冠軍后,馬上踏上她的青雲之路,全力開展其歌唱事業。自首張個人專輯推出直至最新的全美冠軍專輯《All I Ever Wanted》開售以來,她的全球累積總銷量已超越二千萬張,竄紅之快令人嘖嘖稱奇。這張最新的專輯《All I Ever Wanted》收錄了她所有大熱作品,包括 “Since You’ve Been Gone”, “Because of You”以及 “My Life Would Suck Without You”等,她亦獻唱從Kings of Leon、Patsy Cline到White Stripes的經典金曲,為樂迷帶來不少驚喜。

日期 : 5月8日

時間 : 晚上 8 時正

地點 : 威尼斯人綜合館

價格 : 澳門幣$800, $600, $400

語言 : 英文

訂購門票 : Click Here

0 Comments: